Cleveland Park Smart Growth (CPSG) is the advocacy group for urbanists in our area. If you live in the areas covered by ANC’s 3A, 3C, or 3F (Cleveland Park, Woodley Park, Van Ness, Cathedral Heights, McLean Gardens, Forest Hills, Wakefield, Woodland-Normanstone neighborhoods and more) and support policies that:
- advance greater, more sustainable, density
- prioritize pedestrians, biking and transit
- promote equitable housing
- champion urban vitality, and
- strike a balance between preserving our past and growing our future
… this is the group for you!
Sign up here.
CPSG acts as a voice for its members to city policy makers. It also serves to educate its members and the community on smart growth issues, through its Facebook Group, email list, social events and panel discussions.